Starting to think about your class Halloween Party? Here are some things to keep in mind when planning:
- Parent coordinators should look in the PTA closet for arts & crafts materials and paper goods before purchasing items for individual classes.
- Parent coordinators can be reimbursed for party expenses up to $3/student. Submit your receipts online. https://dufiefptaorg.wordpress.com/treasurers-corner/
- Please remember that all materials purchased with PTA funds are the property of the PTA and need to be returned to the PTA closet after the conclusion of the event. Please help us keep the PTA closet neat and orderly by returning items to their proper shelf!
- Parent coordinators should use the PTA’s Signup Genius to request help and/or donations of materials. Please email Kim Brock for details on the Signup Genius account.
- Parties will be from 2:00pm to 3:15pm on Tuesday, October 31st. Approximately the first 20 minutes will be the Halloween parade.